Sunday, December 21, 2008

Priorities in life and in love

After watching Alexyss K Tylor I thought about the role that my womanhood plays in my life. Then I began to realize that my womanhood shouldn't play a role in my life it should be my life and everything else should play a role. People shouldn't be allowed to shake my worth, I shouldn't have to answer to anyone when it comes to me taking care of myself and making myself happy. As I am becoming more in tune with my sexual being I'm starting to feel my inner worth, insecurities, and intuition. Going away from home brings about a lot of problems in young women because they are scared to be their own woman. Either their mother never taught them or they aren't confident in their ability to please people through their womanly instinct. Many people aren't comfortable by themselves, why is that? This problem is b/c people don't know when to say no to others and when to say yes to themselves. We have to remember that we come before others and before others come our education, business, and family.

In life being confident in God and yourself allows one to have a prosperous, fulfilling life. Life is a stage, God is the director, and he has blocking that we will never know about; however, the show will always be Tony award winning. I break my life priorities by levels, and these are the levels: God, Myself, family, business/ education, and friends. As my life changes and I learn more about the environment God put me in, I will probably change my levels, and that is ok. I must be honest; my life is not in that order right now. Friends, me, education is the order of the levels and it is proving not to work at all. Pleasing other people before you know what pleases you is detrimental to your personal growth. We all have goals and dreams and the only way we can achieve them is by putting life in order. We have to put life in order based off of our present lifestyle, past experiences, and future aspirations.

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment