Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mad…

I feel capitalized upon because I am doing work in a factory where I can't feel the sun.

A gold place is waiting for me, where I'll be higher then everyone, the mary jane in dreams aren't filled with hay grass and strawberry seeds.

The deeds I sign to myself make me believe the soul of Kunta Kentay is hard to conceive.

But with the soul of Kunta Kentay will I ever be perceived as a lady, your baby, or your wifey to be.

Cuz as a lady, you see I have a constant fear of negativity and its really starting to get to me.

My house isn't big enough

I can't get to work soon enough

The baby isn't old enough

And my man can't provide that much

But I love my life regardless cuz the sidewalk doesn't crumble beneath us.

Do we believe us?

Between the "Nigga please"

And the "O my Jesus I can't believe this happen to us , please save me!"

Just look at Katrina.

Everybody was surprised to be criminalized for sumthing they didn't create otherwise.

Uh, this is wise. Find some guys with nice suits and ties give them a meaningless name and see how far they rise. WHOA r u surprised by the disguised same damn corner boys u saw selling bean pies. I demise the rise of materialism to prove that I have a system a wealth.

The health of the society is kind of bothering me cuz every young man I see has a red flag to me.

Be who u want.

flaunt wat u bought

but don't let pretty legs turn your pride into a slump of heartache and reconciliation.

Don't let the disease be your appreciation.

The levees break so we get put on punishment so we can't facilitate.

I demonstrate the world of the hungry middle class

we ridin in benz

But now can't afford the gas

Who had nice couches

But now can't afford the paper for they ass

Crash ! goes my future cuz the industry is taken over

God forgive me for not looking for a job cuz I was staring at a rover

I jus wish my dreams could take ova and make life a big want so I never have to need

Feel the bleeding of my cousin as the mac hits his knees

Please lord please make me conserve all the feels I think I deserve

Cuz liberation isn't a concentration for revolutionary actions any more

No comments:

Post a Comment