Saturday, July 23, 2011

R.I.P. Amy




This is truly a sad day for me. One of my favorite artists, Amy Winehouse is gone. She was found dead in her London apartment early this morning, all I keep wondering is "Did she know she was going to out like this?" She has always struggled w/ addiction but I just want to know what drives a person to knock themselves down so far that they vanish…literally. Well I guess I will always have to wait for that next CD and hold on to the classics that she gave me. She will definitely be missed if not by anybody definitely by me. Rest in peace Amy. Everybody else, be careful how you cope w/ your feelings this is a prime example of letting good talent go to waste due to poison. You will find no judgment here, but don't let God's gifts be over shadowed by anything.


LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment