Friday, July 22, 2011

Reintroduction of Mimi

I am Miesha

A woman

Of African American decent

I'm Detroit

I love the simple things in life

I love handsome black men

And I am thankful for the good people in this cold world because they give me hope

I hate violence although my first thought to solving personal sensitive issues is to fight

A lot of people don't deserve my acquaintance enough though I give them the time of day

I like nice things although many times I can afford them or don't see the reasoning for having them

I want 3 kids even though it gives me anxiety to babysit 1

I want a husband

I don't know how to study nor care to learn

I probably have ADD but who really cares

I'm scarred but I will never explain why unless its for a 2 million dollar book deal

And I like weed and jungle music

So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment