Saturday, February 20, 2010

Breaking Point

It comes that time or at least the first time in every young women's life when she realizes that she deserves better or actually deserves anything at all. Making the excuses and hoping things will change will never make the situation better. I can't blame other people for things that keep happening to me. The same bullshit happens over and over again and never thought once "why the fuck do u put up with this?" until today. No matter what may have happened today plenty of things could have went differently. Going back to my last blog about love. This is the first step of loving myself. Getting angry enough to make drastic steps to change the environment I'm in. There are so many things we aren't in control of at certain points in our lives but the few things that we can control we need to make sure that we take responsibility for our decisions. I have to be honest with myself. I need a new way of thinking.
LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment